INTERNATIONAL PEER REVIEWED PUBLICATIONS:
- Inamdar, P. (2013). The TELPE – technology enabling rural governance training in India. Future Learning (FULE) published by Baltzer Science Publishers . DOWNLOAD PAPER HERE –> 2013FULE18
- Inamdar, P., Kulkarni, A. (2007). Hole-in-the-wall kiosks foster mathematics achievement – a comparative study. Journal of Educational Technology & Society published by International Forum of Educational Technology and Society and endorsed by IEEE Learning Technology Taskforce. (http://www.ifets.info/journals/10_2/15.pdf ) DOWNLOAD PAPER HERE –> 15
- Nicaud, J.F., Bittar, M., Chaachoua, H., Inamdar, P., Maffei (2006). Experiments of Aplusix in four countries. The International Journal for Technology in Mathematics Education. Volume13, No2. DOWNLOAD PAPER HERE –> Nicaud
- Inamdar, P. (2004). Computer skills development by children using ‘hole-in-the -wall’ facilities in rural India. Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, 20(3), 337-350. DOWNLOAD PAPER HERE –> inamdar
- Mitra, S., Tooley, J., Inamdar, P. and Dixon, P. (2003). Improving English pronunciation – an automated instructional approach. Information Technologies and International Development, 1(1), 75-84, MIT Press. DOWNLOAD PAPER HERE –> MitraTooleyInamdarDixon
BOOKS & COURSEWARE:
- Authored numerous courseware for NIIT’s International Learning Business.
- Scientific reviewer for book – ‘Technology Enhanced Learning – Principles and Products’ 2009, Springer, Europe.
NIIT CRCS RESEARCH PAPERS:
Numerous internal research papers with NIIT Ltd.